Find Property  
  Search property by ref/ street name/ postcode  
  To find the property you want, please fill
in your search criteria below and then click Search button.
Renting Landlords
Leasing EPC
FAQs Regulations
  Special Offers   Why Choose Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Information
  Frequently Asked Questions  
  Does my property have to be furnished?
No. Most Local Authorities that we work with do NOT require any furniture in the property. However, any furniture left at the property must meet health and safety requirements and fire safety regulations (see REGULATIONS). Furnishings left at the property must also be clean, unstained and free from damage. Although furniture is not generally required, we do require a cooker and fridge freezer. In most cases we do not require a washing machine, however the plumbing for the washing machine would have to be in place. Net and heavy curtains are a requirement for all properties.
  What types of properties do we want?
We are interested to hear from you if you have any good quality self-contained properties (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedroom properties) in North or East London.
  What condition does the property have to be in?
The property must be in a lettable condition before the lease can be signed. Our Inspectors will advise you whether your property is suitable and whether you need to carry out any pre-lease works when they conduct their preliminary property inspection. Although the property standards across the Local Authorities are very similar there are slight variations in some specific requirements. Please call us on 020 8599 0061 to discuss property requirements in specific Local Authorities. As a guideline we have prepared a general property standards booklet to assist our landlords and prospective clients in getting their properties ready for leasing:
  What documents will have to be provided?
Apart from 3 sets of keys to the property, we will also require the following documents:
(1) Proof of ownership;
(2) Proof of buildings insurance cover;
(3) CORGI gas certificate;
(4) NICEIC electrical certificate;
(5) Planning permission and building control documents if the property has been converted;
(6) Bank account details;
(7) Details of utility suppliers.
  What is the process?

ANISTENHOMES aims to lease your property as quickly as possible. Depending on the initial condition of your property the process could be completed with a signed lease in less than one week. Below we outline a step by step guide:

1. Contact us
The first thing you need to do is to contact us. You can do this by phoning us on 020 8599 0061 or by registering your property online. After we have discussed your needs and outlined the scheme we will arrange a free inspection and survey of the property.

2. Free Inspection and Survey
Following on from a confirmed appointment with yourselves, our Inspector visit's the property. The Inspector will have a look round, confirm that the property is suitable and provide an initial schedule of works for the property.

3. Routine checking and requirements
It is the Landlord's responsibility to provide gas (CORGI) and electricity (NICEIC) certificates for the landlord's protection and to comply with the law. Upon instruction from the Landlord ANISTENHOMES can arrange for these safety checks to be carried out.

4. Final inspection
When you have completed the works you will need to arrange with us to carry out a final inspection of the property to ensure that you have completed all outstanding works specified during the earlier survey. An inspection by a Council Officer may also be required (this normally can be arranged with a days notice).

5. Signing the lease
When your property has passed the final inspection and you have provided all documentation we will arrange to sign the lease with you.

6. Management service
Your property will receive regular visits (usually a minimum of every 2 months) to ensure that it is being looked after and we will report back to you if there are any maintenance issues.

  What about tax?
ANISTENHOMES as any other letting agent is required by the Inland Revenue regulations to provide information on the amount of rent that is paid to landlords at the end of each financial year. If you are a Non-UK resident landlord, you will also need to ensure that you provide confirmation that you have met the registration requirements of the Inland Revenue. It is important that you notify the Inland Revenue of your plans and ask their advice. You may also wish to obtain independent tax advice. ANISTENHOMES can provide you with a copy of the Inland Revenue guidelines for Non-UK resident landlords upon request.
For further information regarding Regulations and the Law please CLICK HERE.
  What do I do next?
If you are interested in anything you have read or want to find out more about leasing your property to ANISTENHOMES, please contact us on 020 8599 0061 or why not register your property online?
  £ - Valuation Request  
  What is your property worth?  
  Sale Letting  
© 2008 All Rights Reserved • AnistenHomes 369 Green Lane, Seven Kings, Essex IG3 9TQ • T: 020 8599 0061 • F: 020 8599 2441